I was so excited when I first heard about Massive Open Online Courses – MOOCs. Free education, accessible to all. Could they be the answer to poor quality and spread of education in developing countries? Hell, could I have not bothered with my university degrees and simply learnt everything online?
- Analytics 2.0 for e-learning
- What Google Analytics can tell us about e-learning
- How do you overcome faculty resistance to technology?
- How should we evaluate MOOCs?
- Do MOOCs increase access to education?
- What’s cool about MOOCs
- Great articles on MOOCs
- Top 10 online education providers
- Overcoming barriers to online education
- Mad Lib game with PHP